Today we’re taking a little break from our 12 Days of Christmas Baking series to say thank you so much to everyone who commented on last week’s post and said nice things about Local is Lovely’s birthday (today). And congratulations to Adela and Sarah, who will both be receiving a copy of Valli Little’s latest book, Home Made in the next few days.
12 Days of Christmas Baking will resume tomorrow and in the meantime, here are a few links for cooking and reading this weekend, and if in Orange, please come and see us at the farmers markets tomorrow. Great opportunity to stock up on our venison, freshly picked cherries, strawberries and loads more beautiful produce for Christmas!
- Yes is really is a good life; a beautiful post from Whole Larder Love
- I only just discovered Australian site Eatlove and am so glad. Especially after finding a recipe for one of my all time favourites, Bourke St Bakery‘s lemon tarts
- Crazy, stupid and hungry; a round-up of great pizza recipes and tenuous (but welcome) Ryan Gosling segue from the always awesome Sous Style
- From The Gouda Life, Warm coconut milk with hazelnuts, honey and bourbon
- These button crackers are as cute as…well you know…
- I posted these quick Christmas pickles and sweet mustard sauce (above) over at JustB this week
- Celebrate cherry season with this beautiful cake from Roost
- Only Kinfolk could make Christmas music cool; their playlist is worth a listen and/or download
- Local artist Amelia Herbetson’s gold painted deer would look pretty good on our Christmas cake this year! Her prints and cards are all beautiful and can be found on her website
- Australian food writer and blogger Kate Gibbs’ site is full of amazing recipes including this one for pink grapefruit aperol cocktails.
Kate Gibbs says
Sophie what a gorgeous blog you have. I love its fresh and elegant design. And you’ve got some pointers to other lovely sites too. Thanks for the link to my pink grapefruit aperol cocktails. And happy birthday to Local is Lovely for yesterday! xx Kate
K Brisson says
What a lovely list – thank you so much for including the gouda life in it. <3
I missed your birthday! That will teach me to stop reading for a while!!
Well one on creating such a beautiful (yummy!) place, Soph. x