Hello, happy Friday and here are a few links to articles and recipes I thought might make for good reading and cooking over the next couple of days. Have a wonderful weekend. Sophiex
- The New York Times newspaper has just relaunched its Style magazine, and from way over here, it looks ‘virtually’ fantastic. I loved this article From Gulag to Goulash and suffered a touch of lifestyle envy at the kitchen, garden, entire house of Swedish artist Carina Seth Andersson
- We hope to pick more blackberries this weekend and I’d love to then try them in this lovely and healthy tart via the Alkaline Sisters
- Lots of gorgeous images, mostly of food, over on this tumblr; That’s real cute honey pie
- My food blog discovery of the week; Top with Cinnamon, boasts lots of of beautiful recipes and photos. Looking forward to trying the 15 minute chocolate thins.
- A nice little focaccia recipe (pictured above) from me, posted over at Village Voices this week
- Crackle cake? Yes please….it’s over on The Kitchy Kitchen
- I’d have liked to be at this dinner in the greenhouse, via another of this week’s new discoveries, South African lifestyle blog, Miss Moss
- The Family Kitchen is a really gorgeous new Australian blog that’s already chockers with great recipes, cooking tips and shopping advice. It is the creation of two clever food writers with loads of experience; the lovely Samantha Brennan and Amira Gregory. I really look forward to following this one.
- Breakfast pie? Or what about a breakfast pudding cake. Go on, start the weekend on a sweet note.
- And lastly, this fig clafoutis, like everything on Kara Rosenlund’s blog, looks (and probably tastes), just amazing.
thanks for the link love Sophie! 🙂