The above picture was taken from our Farm Kitchen. We are holding lunches here every second saturday this year, and next up is Saturday March 9. Please let me know if you’d like to come along and remember, at our kitchen, the food is deer but the prices aren’t (boom.tish).
But otherwise, here are a few links to keep us all inspired and fed over the weekend;
- Orange’s annual food festival, F.O.O.D Week is coming up (April 12-21st) and the program was released just this week, please take a look, book something (one of our lunches perhaps?) and join us for a fantastic 10 days
- The Food Dept gets all loved up on chocolate
- Via EatLove; Neil Perry’s crunchy prawns with honey soy. Oh yum
- Fancy a quick focaccia for lunch tomorrow? Make this one
- Yet another beautiful post from one of my new favourite sites, Juls kitchen. This time she makes a sweet Tuscan flatbread for Carnival
- This roasted broccoli frittata may help in my quest to feed Alice and Tom ever more greens
- New season apples are starting to pop up at the market so lets celebrate with a fennel and apple flatbread pizza
- 10 of The Guardian newspaper’s best ever honey recipes. Sweet
- This little video about how to decide on dinner is a bit different and a bit funny
- Rose and Crown is my kind of eye candy. Some food, lots of really beautiful words and images
- Apparently this loaf of bread is life changing, it certainly looks pretty good.
- Part four of food blogger Griottes’ amazing Iceland trip