This weekend I’d like to…
- Read the latest issue of online magazine Styled
- Make this healthy ‘sprouted’ granola
- See the sun shine for the second Forage walk this in Orange Saturday where we will be serving our Mandagery Creek Venison to a crowd of 600 plus. Wowsers. Then on Sunday take the kids to Orange F.O.O.D Week’s fantastic closing event ‘FOOD Affair’.
- Make these delicious looking goat’s cheese, honey and pistachio truffles
- Make up some quick pear tarts
- Browse through this cute collection of table settings
- Have a loaf of this cocoa-carrot cake stashed away for school lunches next week
- Stock up on these cute boxes by new Australian e-store Blank Goods for food gifts.
My posts elsewhere
The perfect butter cake recipe on JustB Australia
Apple and Fig tarts over at Kidspot
I just found your blog via Kidspot and I couldn’t be happier. What a delightful space you’ve got going here and, just quietly, I think Orange was my first love. Really. x
Local is Lovely says
Thanks so much! And right back at you! I just spent a very happy half hour reading your blog and look forward to lots more.
Lizzy (Good Things) says
Sophie, I hope your weekend was all this and more. Interested to hear more about FOOD Week… will get to that one day!