- Every Day Magic is a new favourite blog by Danish homewares queen Charlotte Hedeman-Gueniau. Here’s what she cooks when she’s happy.
- Venison burgers with chilli jam for Saturday afternoon? Nice.
- Yum…this tiramisu cake from Call me Cupcake
- Anthropologie’s Tumblr account…just as you’d imagine, full of amazing images and ideas.
- I love the styling and look of this carrot cake and from the same blog…how nice does this summer’s dinner party look…only a few months to go and we can eat outside too.
- I know we are months away from plum season but this recipe would be beautiful with apples, pears or frozen berries.
- This post about Mimi’s Thorisson’s Sunday lunches with her family makes me want to be French. Or rather, to be her….
- I’d love to try this vanilla cake from Matchbox Kitchen.
- Lemon curd filled doughnuts via Island Menu. Oh my god.
- Awesome charts of different beef, lamb and pork cuts from Chasing Delicious. Now all we need is a venison cuts chart!
- Absoultely beautiful food and travel photography here by Svenja Paulsen.
- Issue 4 of NZ’s fantastic online mag Sweet Living is now out.
1/2 loaf of sourdough bread, torn into pieces
1/2 bunch coriander
1 x 500g packet Mandagery Creek Venison steaks (whootwhoo)
Blitz sourdough bread and coriander in a food processor until you have a fine crumb. Whisk the eggs together in a large bowl. Slice the steaks through their middles so you have a few nice thin escalopes, dip these into the eggs then press into the breadcrumbs and set aside. Heat the vetetable oil over medium and cook schnitzel for a couple of minutes on each side. Serve with vegetables stir-fried with ginger, sesame and soy sauce.